? ??????????????Light Shards? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??113 Grabs Today. 311 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??102 Grabs Today. 102 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Lyd=D is posting....

I'm tired of posting stuff to 1 Fasih's blog. Cause, the blog is everyone's. So if I write things about me, then it would not be 1 Fasih one already. Okay. So, I have to say things mean now. HEY YOU PEOPLE!!! STOP SPAMMING THIS BLOG. WHAT SO UGLY SO PRETTY. IF KAI WEN UGLY, THEN YOU MORE UGLY LAH! WHAT FOR YOU WANT TO SAY PEOPLE. THAT'S JUST A VOTING. YOU ARE NOT THE BLOGGER, SO YOU CAN'T JUDGE THIS. This post is not only to one people, is to all the people who spams this blog. HUH? YOU WANNA FIGHT IS IT? AND STOP USING PEOPLE'S NAME LAH. YOI! YOU CANNOT TAKE THIS AS JUST A BLOG? MUST YOU TAKE IT AS YOUR WORST ENEMY IN LIFE. KEEP SCOLDING BAD WORDS SCOLD YOUR MOM FIRST, IF NOT YOU DO NOT HAVE RIGHTS TO SCOLD THIS BLOG OR KEEP SAYING PEOPLE SUCKS. BECAUSE IF YOU DO SO, YOU'RE MORE TOWARDS THE SUCKER, NOT THE PEOPLE WHO IS IN 1 FASIH. Haiz.... I finished my post liao. And this post kind of stupid lah~ Just warning only. And I simply don't know what I'm trying to say.

Lydia=D

0 comments:

Follow us and we'll lead you to another world!!!